Live Life To The Full; No Regrets <3

Saturday 2 April 2011

The Kingdom of God is NOT talk.

This week has shown me just how amazing my Lord really is. Okay, so it;s had it's up and downs but despite all this, God has definitely been present through it with me! 


I was thinking about my week earlier today, and I have figured out why I have felt so close to God this week.

"For the Kingdom of God is not based upon talk, but power"
- 1 Corinthians 4:20


How true is that verse? To my Christian readers out there - Don't you just feel so much better when you know that you have actually made an impact on peoples lives and you, y ourself, have lived your week all focused on making Jesus proud.

This week we sorted out my drama for next Friday's LiFE. It is all about the Thief who died on the cross next to Jesus. It is SO fulfilling to know that you have done a good job for the Kingdom of God. And when people tell you that the drama is really going to speak out to many people, it really makes me feel over-the-moon (not trying to gloat or anything! :S )

So I encourage you in the coming week to really live a life for Jesus because believe me, you will see the changes pretty much immediately!

Much Love.
Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment