Live Life To The Full; No Regrets <3

Saturday 5 March 2011

This is NOT a spectator sport.


Last night was the Prayer Storm at LiFE. It was absolutely amazing; there was people being healed, people being saved and the presence of God was just so, so strong. It made me so grateful that I was brought up in a Christian family as I know that if I wasn't, it is most likely that I would be messing not only my life, but other peoples lives up. But most importantly, I wouldn't know God, and knowing how stubborn I can be, I probably never would.

Last night I felt incredibly happy, happier than I remember being in a long, long time.
But this happiness made me worry so much. My non-Christian friends; where will they end up? I can't bare to think that they might stand a chance of spending eternity in darkness. But this gave me hope; the hope that one day they might know the love of our all powerful God. But do you know what? Now a determination has come out from deep within me.


"This is NOT a spectator sport"


I will not sit back and hope that one day the non-believers will come to know His love.
I will make it my mission to save them.

Some people see Christianity as the best tasting box of chocolates; you must tell everybody how good it is so that they will know the amazing taste! But do you know what? That's not it.

Christianity as I see it is very far from this.
I see it as the Christians are fire fighters, trying to save
as many non-believers as possible from a burning building.

Our job is not a sweet, simple task.

"We must go, live to feed the hungry."
"Can you hear the people crying out?"

So, what are you waiting for? 
GET OUT THERE AND SAVE SOME LIVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment